Wednesday, March 18, 2009

surprised and shocked

It started of yterday..
i went tr around 5.30..
there was this 2 women walking or jogging..
i dunno la..
they were behind me..
so i just kept on walking..
then i walked on faster coz they seem scary ..
i walked on until there was this lane..
i know that this lane has a dead end..
and amazingly guess they dunno the way to get out they followed me..
and then i turned..
they looked blur..
and asked me in mandarin
" here can go out?"
i said." no , cannot. must go out this lane and turn right"
then they said " oh, thank u ah! . but hor i scared i lost la, can bring me?"
i was talking to myself " wat the@#$%, cant u go urself'"
so i just showed them where to go and went themselves
i mean like i showed u the way and no thank u..
wats wrong with Malaysian ppl..
dont u have any politeness in u anymore..
damn!!!

No comments: