Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I know my blog had been dead since ages and Whay had been screaming for me to update.. Hehe.. Okay. I'll update.. First and for most thanks to those who are still coming to my blog although there weren't and updates.. hehe.. Well, u guys can't blame me right.. Its SPM year and we gotta study. And oh! Congrats to those who took their results and are satisfied with it.. Gosh, its already 2010!! Next year it'll be our turn. But heck. As long we got the bullets to fire we won't be afraid of our opponent right. Hahaha..

Lately i had been a part time nanny.. And let me tell ya; taking care of a 7 year old and 5 year old isn't easy okay.
I salute to those who have younger siblings and can put up with their attitude.. Sorry i cant stand hearing 2 children fighting for something like ' u took my pillow' or ' i want that part of the chicken'
haha.. I know i'm evil by saying this but i love children. Not children which will fight for almost everything.. haha..

Anyway, im hungry now.. I promise i'll update soon k.. wait for me ya. hehe..
Tata

No comments: