Monday, December 27, 2010

Hey guys. Sorry for the long MIA. I dont know if there are any readers left out there. I just wanna post something thats all.
In a few more days 2010 will end and 2011 will enter our lives. In this year itself i learnt a lot of stuffs. And i missed everything that happened this year already. Especially my friends. Many of you guys are already on the way to college, some to NS and some disappearing to no where. Well i wanna say that i am sorry for everything i did that made you guys angry or misjudge me for something i am not. Back to the case, Christmas this year was okay. And i havent even sit for undang test yet. Ish!! That means i cant drive yet compared to all my friends which are already speeding their wheels on the street. But luckily i dont have to go for NS so as my darling. HEHE!!
I cant wait to go out and have fun, shopping for the new household stuffs. But soon after the results i'm most probably staying in Cheras and starting my foundation in UCSI. Damn its far. I will really really miss home, my friends, my family, Benjy my dog and most definite my baby. : )
When Jan 3rd comes i guess my cousins from Australia are coming back. I've got to be a nanny again. NO!!!!!!! but still YESSS!!!! HAHAH..
No coz i dont have much time to do anything else but yes to seing them after a long long time. And they will be going back to Aussie during Chinese New Year Eve. Such potong steam right.
And for the first time i dont have to stay at my grandma's place. For once i will be staying in Klang, not with my cousins.
Sad case lah!
Anyway kinda busy right now. So take care to everyone out there. Have a wonderful new year.
I'll try to post again soon. Cya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Najib wants to buy us.
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/227713