Monday, June 2, 2008

at last..

muhahaha.. at last.. school is gonna start next week.. cant wait for it .. i miss my friends.. oh.. GREAT!!! my geo folio.. my printer got no ink.. cant print.. and my pc will juz off byitself.. so juz imagine.. it will off suddenly when i am doing my folio.. it juz piss me off... it happened before and i have to retype half of it.. coz i was doing it all one short.. so now i am soooo afraid to do my folio.. if it didnt happen it would be finished by now.. so i cant really relax without worrying bout folio.. argh... exam papers... its not gonna be good.. but i still have to face it.. i have like no other choice.. awh.. i hope i do well.. coz i dun wanna do bad in this exam compared to my ugly marks during the monthly one.. well good luck.. XD


well i think thats all now..
sayonara..

No comments: