Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged

tagged
Six Things I'm Passionate About:
- music
- art
- friends
- phones
- wallets...

Six Things I Say Too Often:
- Oh My God
- die la
- exam?!
- how la ?
- evil la u
- haihz


Six Books I've read(Recently):
- sejarah form 3
- the crime in sydney
- geografi f3
- sealed with a kiss
- haunted hospital
- life as a popstar
Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again:
- empty- the click 5
- bleeding love-leona lewis
- leave me alone- the veronicas
- aku bukan untukmu- rossa
- when you look me in the eyes- the jonas brothers
- realize-colbie caillat

Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year:

- must study!!
- trust your friends
- appreciate ppl around you
- dont waste time
- do not think about the past

Six people i tag:
- theola
- sue yin (hehehe)
- sin ying
- xiao shuang
- gracelynn
- whoever lah

No comments: