Tuesday, February 3, 2009

>...<

i'm so tired..
today i went kawad..
then i went tuition at 2.45..
as usual.. i didnt get to go home..
so i wore my pj shirt there..
hahhahaa..
then i came home at 4.45..
and guess wat .. i took my bath at 5
and i went taman rakyat at 5.30
and the stupidest thing was it rained at 6.30 and
i had to take my bath again..
thanks to the rain..
but i had a great time..
muhahah.

p.s : i told u sure rain wan right.. summore dont wanna believe me..


well.. enough bout that..
the juniors were assigned to get our signature ..
and i swear ..

I WILL TRY TO BE EVIL AND MEAN..

i wanna torture ppl..
but i cant.. wat happened to me..
wat happened to my evil side..
i'm gonna get it back.. muhahaha..

okay.. thats lame..
hahaha..

i dunno wat to say wei..
lol..
i'll stop here then..
till then..
byebye..



No comments: