Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm so frustrated about life..
Why does it seem that as we grow older we have to face
such strong circumstances in life..
Exams, stress, homework, life. etc..
Why can't life be easier?
Why couldn't it be just filled with fun and not sorrow.
I'm hoping for a better life soon..
Or else i definitely will fall apart!!

And ooo...
cross- country was fun!!!
For the first time i didn't have to run coz i was on duty
at the checkpoint..
muhahah..
The best thing was I didn't have to run ..
I just had to give out rubber bands to the first 100 of each category..
And let me tell ya..
It was so exciting..
we got to see who came firstfor each category!!!
okay that's lame.
well when i have the time i'll post the pic..
well..
not like anyone reads my blog anymore..
hahahha..
anyway..
good luck in the first monthly exam everyone!!
i hope i don't fail add maths..

No comments: